Eroni Kumana

My photo
Gizo, Western province, Solomon Islands

Featured Post

Grandson said to Repeat History

The grandson said that now they make it to alive their (Eroni, Biuku, and President Kennedy) spirit to see each other after the war. “At las...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Aaron Kumana’s wost bloody nightmare brings the findings.


One of the bloody tales that Kumana told me was the bloodiest war launched by air attack and the field attack in different locations which US marine commanders used us as front liner.

“I always risked my life but I found that the USA marines always cover up, but when it comes to an air struck bodies are all over”, said Kumana.

In the year 2003 Aaron Kumana whispered in my ear and told me the sites.

And in the year 2007 some USA dog tags were collected. 

Check out might one of those you know. 




 




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment